1. Place all dry ingredients and stage 1 water in spiral mixer, develop the dough.
2. Incorporate stage 2 water until final dough is developed.
3. Finished dough temperature 26-27°C.
4. Bulk ferment for 60 minutes. Repeat the folding and resting process until dough has enough strength.
5. Place dough on floured surface then allow to rest for 5 minutes. Cut the dough into desired shape and sizes.
6. Proof at 35°C, 80% RH for approximately 25 minutes until fully proofed.
7. Bake at 250°C with steam injection. Release the damper and drop temperature to 230°C after 5 minute baking.