1. Blend Group 1 together on low speed until paste is formed.
2. Change to medium speed and aerate for approx. 3 minutes.
3. Combine Group 2 and mix thoroughly.
4. Allow the fruit to soak overnight with the rum.
5. Baking Instructions: (for pudding foils) Steam at 160°C.
6. Scale into desired pudding foils and place into cream puff coffins ½ filled with water.
7. Cover puddings with greaseproof paper and then 6-8 sheets of wet newspaper.
8. Cover coffin with lid and bake, 3 hours for 450 g puddings and 4 hours for 900 g puddings.
9. When cold, wrap in Christmas cellophane and tie with colour tinsel.
10. Baking Instructions: (for plastic pudding bowls)
11. Weigh approx. 900 g per pudding bowl.
12. Place no more than 8 puddings per tray.
13. Cover the top of the bowls with a clean sheet of silicon paper and top with another tray (Do Not Add
Plastic Bowl Lids While Baking).
14. Dry bake 150°C-160°C for approximately 80 minutes.