1. Place all Group 1 ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Whisk for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Whisk for 5-7 minutes on top speed.
5. Using a 25 cm x 6 cm metal hoop with a disc of sponge 1 cm thick on the bottom, place 1.33 kg of
Group 1 mixture in hoop.
6. Flavour the remaining 720 g of Group 1 with Group 2 (dutched cocoa) and whisk on top speed until
7. Pipe the cocoa flavoured portion in a random pattern onto plain mix in hoop. Smooth top and
8. Decorate with shaved CHOCKEX.
A cherry flavoured cheesecake
Cheesecake – Light Texture (Using Bakels Gourmet Cheesecake Mix)