1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C with steam on.
2. Place group 1 into a spiral mixer.
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then 9 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed (dough
4. temp. 26°C).
5. Add group 2 to developed dough and mix for a further 1 minute on speed 1.
6. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60 minutes.
7. Divide dough into 500g pieces and mould into Vienna shape.
8. Place dough on flat trays and dry prove for 45-60 minutes until fully proved.
9. Cut dough once along the length of the top surface.
10. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 190°C.
11. Bake for 25-30 minutes (vent after 20 minutes).
12. Glaze with Bakels RTU Glaze after baking.
Yield: 23 Chocolate and Apricot loaves scaled at 500g.