1. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Blend together on low speed for 15 seconds.
3. Scrape down.
4. Continue mixing on low speed until all ingredients are just combined.
5. Press firmly into an ungreased baking tray.
6. Bake at oven temperature 180°C for approximately 15 minutes.
7. Cover with a thin layer of 419352 BAKELS MILLIONAIRES CARAMEL.
8. Allow to set/skin.
Notes: Wide variety of finishes for example, ice with plain FONDANT and feather with chocolate or caramel
FONDANT to finish. Cut into fingers or squares etc.
The above recipe is suitable for one standard baking tray.
For a more “fudge” slice reduce cake margarine by 200g and increase water by 200g.
Slices using cake margarine will not be additive-free.
No-bake slices need to be refrigerated at all times.