1. Place Group 1 ingredients into bowl in above order.
2. Blend for approximately 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix on 2nd speed for approximately 4 minutes.
5. Blend in Group 2 on low speed.
6. Line double-ended tray with butchers paper.
7. Deposit batter evenly onto tray.
8. Oven temperature 180°C.
9. MAKE UP Using a 7 cm plain cutter, cut discs from the cake sheet.
10. Split discs to make two.
11. Spread CHOCKEX SUPREME onto greaseproof paper.
12. Before the CHOCKEX SUPREME sets, place the discs onto the CHOCKEX SUPREME leaving space
13. When the CHOCKEX SUPREME is almost set, place an 8.5 cm plain cutter over a disc of cake and cut
so that the disc of cake is on a larger disc of CHOCKEX SUPREME.
14. Pipe a bulb of coffee flavoured PETTINA FOND SUISSE onto the disc of cake, taking care not to make
it bigger than the cake disc.
15. The PETTINA FOND SUISSE should be 2 cm high.
16. Spread melted CHOCKEX SUPREME onto strips of clear plastic (acetate) 22.5 cm long by 6 cm high.
17. Just before CHOCKEX SUPREME starts to set, lift strips and bend around cake disc and PETTINA
FOND SUISSE (Chockex side in).
18. Press down on top of strip to ensure CHOCKEX SUPREME strip sticks to bottom disc.
19. Place in fridge until the CHOCKEX SUPREME sets then peel plastic strip from the CHOCKEX
20. Fill to top with all milk PETTINA FOND SUISSE.
21. Dust with cocoa.