1. Using a 10 quart bowl and dough hook.
2. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl.
3. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
4. Mix for approximately 6-8 minutes on top speed until well developed.
5. Finished dough temperature 27°-30°C.
6. Allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
7. Cut and mould as desired.
8. Allow dough to rest for a further 10 minutes.
9. Proof for approximately 45-60 minutes.
10. Bake at 230°C for 30 minutes.
A basic white bread and rolls improver for ‘no-time’ and fermented dough.
A basic white bread and rolls – Using Bakels Extra 1% Improver
Vegetable shortening containing emulsifiers for bread and rolls.
Basic White Bread and Rolls – Using Quantum CL 1000 Improver