1. Place egg and water into bowl then add BAKELS HONEY ROLL MIX and whisk on low speed for 1
2. Scrape down.
3. Whisk on high speed for 5 minutes followed by 1 minute on 2nd speed.
4. Fold in 150 g of Bakers Flour to every 1 kg of HONEY ROLL MIX batter.
5. Weigh 250 g of HONEY ROLL MIX into a standard round sponge tin.
6. Bake @ 190°C for 25 minutes.
7. Cut the cake 2 times creating 3 layers.
8. Placing the bottom onto a cake board, pipe a layer of Bakels Instant Continental Custard.
9. Place the 2nd layer on top of the custard then pipe a layer of Whip n’ Ice.
10. Place the 3rd layer on top and decorate to suit.
Yield: For best results bake the day before.