1. Place Group 1 in mixing bowl and whisk for 2-3 minutes on 2nd speed to rub butter through the dry
ingredients (do not form a paste).
2. Add half of Group 2 to mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
3. Add the balance of Group 2.
4. Scrape down.
5. Whisk on top speed for 3-5 minutes depending on speed of mixer.
6. Blend Group 3 through on low speed.
7. Oven temperature 170°C.
Yield: Variations can be achieved by substituting the glacé cherries with 400 g of other fruits such as banana, date & walnuts, apple & cinnamon etc.