1. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl.
2. Mix Dough to full development.
3. Finished dough temperature: 26°C.
4. Allow dough to rest for 45 - 60 minutes.
5. Scale dough to desired weight and gently mould into shape.
6. Proof in dry conditions (30 mins in proofer and 30 mins at room for a 450g scale weight- as a guide).
7. Bake at 240°C for 10 minutes- with good steam, then reduce oven temperature to 200°C until baked.
(Baking time and temperature will vary depending upon the oven used and the size and shape of the
Yield: Fermdor Germ used at 3% although it can be used at up to 5% with formulation modifications. Fermdor GERM may be replaced with Fermdor WM or Fermdor RE for a different flavour and aroma.
A basic white bread and rolls improver for ‘no-time’ and fermented dough.
A basic white bread and rolls – Using Bakels Extra 1% Improver
Basic White Bread and Rolls – Using Quantum CL 1000 Improver